some things you might talk to your Rector about:
- General life stuff: Adjusting to college, making friends, being away from home, what you want to be when you grow up, relationships, things going on with your family and stuff like that.
- Academics: How classes are going, struggles with a class, what you want to study, switching majors, adding minors
- Spirituality: Questions of faith, thoughts on the Church, where you see/don't see God in your life, adjusting your faith life in college, general doubts.
- Sickness: Rectors can help you decide the course of action that's best for you and point you in the right direction to contact professors to get excused absences, if necessary.
- Discipline: Let’s hope that these conversations aren’t abundant. If any cases of discipline come up, your Rector is the one you talk to about it.
- Big life stuff: Maybe you’re going through something pretty big and don’t want to be going through it alone. Stop by and talk to her about it.
- Little things: There is nothing too small to stop by and talk about. Maybe it’s a great craft on pinterest, maybe you need help with a hairstyle for a dance, maybe you want to share a test that you just rocked, a hilarious joke, or an off the wall question.
(It will be up to date once the school year starts up again! Thanks!)